Book your table
Please call us directly for questions (786) 627-4949 or email: TheDeck@IslandGardens.com
We are so happy to see you again!
PLEASE REVIEW OUR VISITATION GUIDELINES AFTER MAKING YOUR RESERVATION.
In accordance with the most recent Miami-Dade County mandate; we will be enforcing some new changes:
What you need to know:
- Kindly ensure you have made a reservation in advance
- Please bring your own mask, they are required to be worn at all times unless seated
- Valet will be operating along with a self-parking lot in which you can safely park your vehicle
- A $50 per person cancellation fee will be applied for no-shows and same-day cancellations
Some of what we are doing to keep you safe:
- Our new limited hours of operation will be:
Wednesday-Thursday : 5 PM-12AM
Friday:5 PM-1 AM
Saturday-Sunday: 12 PM – 1AM
- All restaurant staff are required to wear a mask at all times and will be held subject to the strict sanitary guidelines set forth by City of Miami and The CDC.
- All tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart from each other with ample room and fully sanitized between each reservation.
- There will be a QR code available to scan at your table to view the menu digitally as well as order directly from mobile device. We will also have disposable menus.
- There will be touch-less sanitizers stands around the venue and single-use sanitizers provided at each table for your use.
- We will hold your table for a maximum of 15 minutes, after which your reservation will be released and you will be placed on our waitlist.
- Dress Code: Smart chic attire. Casual beachwear, athletic wear, and swimwear are strictly prohibited.