We are so pleased to announce our RE-OPENING Saturday June 6th.
Please note reservations are limited to seatings of 4 guests however a maximum of 6 guests are allowed if identified to be from the same household. Please call us directly for questions (786) 627-4949
We have been busy taking all the necessary measures to ensure both patrons and staff are protected in accordance with the governmental guidelines in place. It is our priority to return to service safely and provide you with a healthy outdoor dining experience.
You will be able to enjoy a safe socially distanced dining experience in one of our plush cabanas or oversized tables, take in the fresh ocean breeze while you savor new summer dishes and re-enjoy the signature Miami skyline views as your backdrop.
Per The City of Miami guidelines; we will be enforcing some new changes:
What you need to know:
- Kindly ensure you have made a reservation in advance.
- Please bring your own mask, they are required to be worn at all times unless seated.
- Reservations are limited to seatings of 4 guests however a maximum of 6 guests are allowed if identified to be from the same household.
- Unfortunately, valet is not allowed at this time thus we will be operating a discounted $10 self parking lot which you can safely park your vehicle.
Some of what we are doing to keep you safe:
- Our new limited hours of operation will be:
- Thursday-Friday 6PM – 11PM
- Saturday-Sunday 12PM – 11PM
- All restaurant staff are required to wear a mask at all times and will be held subject to the strict sanitary guidelines set forth by City of Miami and The CDC.
- All tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart from each other with ample room and fully sanitized between each reservation.
- There will be a QR code available to scan at your table to view the menu digitally as well as order directly from mobile device. We will also have disposable menus.
- There will be touch-less sanitizers stands around the venue and single use sanitizers provided at each table for your use.